Extensive Two-Story Room Addition in Bloomington, IL
Parker Builders was contracted for rebuilding a two-story addition to a beautiful home in the Bloomington area. The existing structure was a ground-floor screened-in porch with a walkout deck from the second floor. It didn't quite match the rest of the house and it wasn't that practical, either.
Our team took the space from the existing addition to build an entirely new outdoor experience on this side of the home. The brick pillars and poured concrete patio flooring laid the foundation for a one-of-a-kind addition. Here's an overview of what our team was able to create:
- Ground floor all-seasons room
- Walkout ground floor covered patio
- Outdoor staircase up to the second floor
- Second story outdoor kitchen & laid brick deck
- Overlook room on the second story with pitched roof
- Railing around the second floor and staircase
- New windows and insulation
Have a design in mind for your home addition? Let us help you design it! Get started here.